Sheltering the Unsheltered

On a single night in January 2019, about 211,000 people across the country experienced unsheltered homelessness, meaning that they had “a primary nighttime residence that is a public or private place not designed for or ordinarily used as a regularly sleeping accommodation for human beings, including a car, park, abandoned building, bus or train station, airport, or camping ground,” according to the U.S. HUD (Dept. of Housing and Urban Development).

Unsheltered people made up 37% of all people experiencing homelessness on that particular night, with the other 63% (356,000 people) using shelter programs created by communities as emergency responses to

Balaji Hume pipes

Hume pipes

RCC Hume Pipes

Reinforced Concrete Cement Pipes

RCC Manhole Covers

This post was originally published on this site

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *